Terms and Conditions for the Monster Rodeo Giveaway
Warwick Daily News
1.Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, Contestants must collect 4 consecutive Warwick Daily News masthead dated between Monday 1st October 2012, and Thursday 25th October, 2012 together with an entry form. The mastheads and entry form must be original newsprint - no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted. Place the completed entry form and mastheads in an envelope marked “Monster Rodeo Giveaway, Warwick Daily News” and then:
(a) sent by pre-paid post to P O Box 358, Warwick, QLD 4370
(so it is received before the Closure Time); or
(b) delivered to Warwick Daily News 50 Albion St, Warwick; or
(C) placed in the entry barrel located in Rose City Shoppingworld next to Red Rooster.
Contestants may submit more than one entry, but any contestant may only win one prize.
2. Prize: There are 10 prizes available to be won. Major prize a $1000 BOQ bank account. Runner up prizes are 5 night holiday to the Gold Coast for 2 adults valued at approximately $800, $500 R.M. Williams vouchers, Akubra hat from R.M. Williams valued at approximately $150, One nights accommodation for 2 adults at R on The Downs rural retreat valued at approximately $300, one family pass to Outback Spectacular valued at approximately $420, $100 Woolworths voucher, $50 Matlida Warwick voucher, 20 x Bullzye caps valued at approximately $20 each, 25 x Warwick Daily News Rodeo stubby coolers valued at approximately $20 each. The total value of all prizes is approximately $4220.00. All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Prizes must be taken as offered, are not exchangeable, or redeemable for cash or for resale.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences on Monday 1st October, 2012 and ends on Thursday 25th October, 2012. Entries will close Thursday 25th October, 2012 at 3pm (“Closure Time”). Entries received after the Closure Time will not be eligible.
4 Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The winning contestants will be selected by random draw at or around 10am on Friday 26th October, 2012. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s names will be published in the Warwick Daily News on Saturday 27th october, 2012. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Redraw: In the event that the winner has not come forward 21 days from the draw date, the Promoter may conduct such further random draws as are necessary at the same place as the original draw, to select a new winner. In the event of a redrawn winner, he/she will be contacted directly on the phone number(s) provided.
7. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
8. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
9. Entries and privacy: All entries become and remain the property of APN Newspapers (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement) and will be used only for competition purposes if the entrant ticks the box on entry form stating they do not wish to be contacted. If they do not tick the box on the entry form, the entrants contact details may be used by APN Newspapers for marketing purposes.
Promoter: Warwick Daily News ACN:009 657 416