Find something curious…
THE BEST BUY in Middle Ridge collides with a Tudor feeling here making these brand-new Town Homes with 3 spacious living areas the perfect move - complemented by private courtyards, impressive stone benches to kitchen & sophisticated colour tones.
LET'S BEGIN your tour of this last remaining Town Home on the first floor:
- 9-foot ceilings
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with gorgeous stone benches, a striking rangehood & impressive tilework
- This master chef experience is perfectly completed by a dishwasher, stainless steel appliances & electric cooking
- Open plan tiled dining room
- This seamlessly connects to the spacious family room
- This leads to a happy courtyard for laughs with friends or quiet mindfulness
- 3rd toilet & powder room
- Single lockup garage with internal access (including laundry & a handy storage cupboard)
NOW HEAD UP the lovely timber staircase & see this:
- Gorgeous views overlooking the city
- Amazing! A 3rd spacious living area to truly spread out!!!
- 2 bedrooms with mirrored built-in-robes & ceiling fans
- Luxurious wide-entry ensuite to master bedroom with shower, vanity & toilet
- Spacious main bathroom with shower over bath, vanity & toilet
YOU'LL ENJOY COMFORT HERE, there & everywhere with reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout this final brand-new Town Home!
- 195m to Elvery Court Park
- 330m to Middle Ridge Primary School
- 1.1km to The Ridge Shopping Centre
- 2.2km to USQ
- 2.6km to Middle Ridge Golf Club
NOW IS THE TIME to secure the best buy in Middle Ridge where a Tudor feeling collides with 3 spacious living areas.
JACQUI WALKER SELLS is standing by right now to confirm your desired appointment time. SEE & LOVE TODAY!
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
- FHOG: Each Town Home here is eligible for $15k First Home Owners' Grant
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $820-$970 net half-yearly
- Water Access: Approx. $270 net half-yearly + use
- State School Zone: Middle Ridge Primary (P-6, 330m) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 3.3km)
- Distances: Although every care has been taken, all figures are approximate only.