Find something curious…
The Australian Professional Rodeo Association is the national governing body for professional rodeo competition. It is the oldest national rodeo organisation in the world. The head office of the APRA is in the Rose and Rodeo city of Warwick, Qld.
We are seeking a casual staff member for 5-35 hours per week.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage correspondence within the business, such as phone calls, emails and letters with accuracy.
- Create and update records and databases, such as personnel, financial and other required data management.
- Assist colleagues when necessary.
- On the job training provided.
- High level computer skills including use of Microsoft Office. Experience in MYOB desirable.
- Confidence answering high volumes of phone calls.
- Accuracy and articulation when responding to emails and writing letters showcasing highly developed written communication skills.
- Flexibility, motivation and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work efficiently on your own and operate effectively within a team environment.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Manage time efficiently to achieve outcomes within required timeframes.
Clerical award wage paid.
Email your resume and cover letter (essential) outlining experience in the required areas to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm Friday 12 July 2019.