Promising an affordable entry into a prestigious residential enclave, 35 Courcheval Terrace is a very spacious and solidly built family residence occupying a prime ridgetop position.
Hinterland views to the front and a pleasing bush backdrop at the rear provide a real sense of space and privacy to complement the beautiful outlooks on offer.
No expense was spared in building this substantial abode, rendered block construction with suspended concrete slab floors creating a vast and very solid structure that will surely stand the test of time...
Consider the features:
- Grand proportions and high ceilings throughout
- 2 large ensuited bedrooms, 3 bathrooms in total
- Well equipped kitchen featuring stone benches, gas cooktop and servery out to the deck
- Separate office space on upper level
- Amazing lower garage space with separate driveway - a mecca for car enthusiasts or anyone needing plenty of space to store gear or create an enviable 'man cave'
- Rainwater tank and solar system, VacuMaid ducted vacuum system
- Usable backyard with room to add a pool or further develop the yard
- Large fourth bedroom downstairs would suit conversion to a self contained area or home office
With 400 plus square metres of internal floor space and approximately 100 square metres of internal living space, this is surely set to be one of the best value purchases of 2020, well under replacement value - don't delay your inspection!