10 ways to spread the Christmas cheer
CHRISTMAS is all about friends and family, but it doesn't have to stop there!
Here are 10 ways you can spread the Christmas cheer within your community.
1. Put candy canes in your neighbour's letterbox - a simple gesture that will warm the heart!
2. Leave a little present out for your garbo on bin day - let's face it, they have been picking up your rubbish all year.
3. Treat your pooch with a big Christmas bone - he is part of the family after all.
4. Pay a coffee forward - eggnog may be the traditional Christmas drink, but no one says no to coffee.
5. Make a donation to a local charity - an easy and effective way to change someone's life for the better.
6. Put up Christmas lights - something the whole community can enjoy!
7. Pick up litter - keep the town looking lovely for Christmas.
8. Make someone an honorary member of your family - invite them for Christmas lunch! No one wants to spend Christmas alone, so reaching out makes all the difference.
9. Lend your voice to Christmas carols - the more the merrier definitely applies when it comes to festive jingles.
10. Donate books to your local library - it's like giving a Christmas present to everyone in your community!