Council’s executive team steps forward
MEET the hand-picked team which is set to guide the Southern Downs Regional Council restructure well into the future.
Following our coverage earlier in the week profiling the backgrounds of the council's executive management team, its 17 members obligingly posed for a photo so readers and ratepayers can fit faces to names.
Speaking of faces, they are a mix of some long-term familiar ones such as Ken Harris and Peter See and some new.
The team is as follows...
- Chief Executive Officer: Andrew Roach
- Director, Business and Community Services: David Tuxford
- Director, Planning and Development: Ken Harris
- Director, Engineering Services: Peter See
- Manager Planning and Development: Cecil Barnard
- Manager Corporate Services: Peter Gribbin
- Manager Human Resources: Louise Harding
- Manager Finance: Tony Brett
- Manager Community Services: Sheila Stebbings
- Manager Works Construction: Erik Kraak
- Manager IT: Cassie Martinez
- Manager Community Facilities, Stanthorpe Place Manager: Michael Bell
- Manager Environmental Services: Tim O'Brien
- Manager Works Maintenance: Chris Whitaker
- Manager Infrastructure Services: Stephen Bell
- Manager Water and Wastewater: Tendekai Mapeza
- Media Adviser: Sonia Wood
Help is at hand: Council can be reached by phone by calling 1300 MySDRC (1300 697 372).