Emergency crews were called to the scene.
Emergency crews were called to the scene.

Fire crews rush to Warwick Ergon Energy

EMERGENCY CREWS have responded to reports of smoke billowing from Warwick's Ergon Energy.

A QFES spokesman said an electrical fire from a wifi modem may have caused the Albion St building's alarms to go off.

"It was an electrical fault in one of the offices," he said.

"One of the ceiling fixtures burn out and there was some white smoke and some damage to the ceiling but otherwise it was minor."

He said fire crews had ventilated the building and employees would be able to return to the offices  as there was no smoke toxicity.

Ambulances and police have not been called to the fire.



Dedicated volunteer given state medal for diligent service

Dedicated volunteer given state medal for diligent service

Rural firey was proud to represent Warwick at ceremony

Writer pens mischievous novel about ageing 'outrageously'

premium_icon Writer pens mischievous novel about ageing 'outrageously'

Nine years of working in aged care inspires first solo book

NATIONAL TREASURE: Lost war relic arrives on doorstep

premium_icon NATIONAL TREASURE: Lost war relic arrives on doorstep

'It's not every day someone sends a national treasure in the post'

Local Partners