Girl rushed to hospital after swallowing coins

A YOUNG girl who swallowed several coins was airlifted from Goondiwindi to the Mater Children's Hospital on Saturday.

"She had coughed up all the coins except one," an RACQ CareFlight spokesman said.

"Also, we're not aware of what denomination the coin was."

>> Driver fights for life after truck explosion

>> Loving fathers killed on eve of Father's Day

>> 57-year-old man killed in crash on highway

>> Drink driver in hospital after reportedly drinking perfume



Tough toddler burned by campfire improving in hospital

Tough toddler burned by campfire improving in hospital

Serenity Parker's family overwhelmed by support after accident

End of an era as historic Freestone church snapped up

premium_icon End of an era as historic Freestone church snapped up

One church is sold while another is prepared to for the market.

Farmers doing all they can without rain

premium_icon Farmers doing all they can without rain

Stanthorpe farmers finding it hard to get away from the farm

Local Partners