HO HO HO: Santa arrives in the Rose City
THE countdown for Christmas has begun at Rose City Shoppingworld as Santa Claus makes his first Warwick appearance.
Young boys and girls swarmed the shopping centre hoping to get a glimpse of the man in red.
There was a parade to announce his big arrival as the centre was filled with festive tunes from the Marching Notes Band and entertainment from Hansel and Gretel and TopHat Dance Studio.
Those waiting to get on Santa's nice list couldn't contain their excitement as they looked on.
Nova Mack,3, already knew exactly what she was going to ask Santa for this year.
"I want a toy cat because I love cats," she said.
As for Lucas Maxwell, 3, his wish-list was a little more unconventional, according to his mum.
"He's obsessed with fans so he'll probably want one, maybe a Batman car too," she laughed.
Santa will be available for photos at Rose City Shoppingworld, in front of Coles, every day right up until Christmas Eve.
Single photos start at $15.
He will be available at the following times:
- Sunday, December 1:10am-1pm
- Monday, December 2 to Friday, December 6: 10aam -1pm
- Saturday, December 7: 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pn
- Sunday. December 8: 10am-1pm
- Monday, December 9 to Saturday, December 14:10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm
- Sunday, December 15: 10am-1pm
- Monday, December 16 to Saturday, December 21: 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm
- Sunday, December 22: 10am-1pm
- Monday, December 23 to Tuesday, December 24: 10-1pm and 2pm-4pm
Check out the Rose City Shoppingworld Facebook page for more Christmas events over the season.