JOBS JOBS JOBS: 13 jobs available in Warwick today
IT'S that time again.
As usual there are a great range of vacant positions, across a range of skill-sets, available in Warwick right now.
Check the list below and get applying.
1: Delivery drivers
Red Rooster is looking for delivery drivers for their Warwick store.
Full training is provided.
Call into the store or email resume to email@example.com
PCYC Warwick East School Aged Care is seeking an OSHC educator.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Assist the co-ordinator with the planning and preparation of interesting, educational and fun activities for children in care;
- Active involvement with children in activities as directed by the co-ordinator;
- Maintain a clean and safe environment before, during and after the completion of the daily program;
- Actively supports and provides information to ensure the service meets licensing, accreditation and QPCYWA requirements
If you are interested please send you resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Malt House Warwick is looking for a full time qualified chef.
For 38 hours a week, shifts are negotiable but must be able to work every Friday and Saturday.
Also looking for a part time qualified chef, must be flexible with hours and must be willing to do some breakfast shifts.
Please only apply if you are qualified. Must have a Cert III in commercial cookery or higher.
Please email resume to email@example.com
4: Production team leader/truck driver
Endeavour Foundation is an independent for purpose community organisation partnering with people with a disability to make their possibilities a reality.
An opportunity presently exists for a full time (Monday - Friday) production team leader/ truck driver.
The production team leaders play an essential role in supervising and supporting the work of people with a disability.
As a production team leaders the right applicant will take a people centred approach, demonstrating safety, leadership, empathy and patience, while balancing the need to meet commercial outcomes.
The production team leader will also be required to drive a heavy rigid and medium rigid truck.
To apply please mark your application:
Attention: Terry Politch and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday, December 8, 2017.
All enquiries please phone 46670346.
The Coffee Club Warwick is looking for an experienced cook for 15-20hrs a week including weekends and nights.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or drop it in store.
6: Truck and dog operator
Hutchison Quarries P/L have two positions vacant for a truck and dog operator.
Both roles will be permanent positions starting and finishing at Warwick daily.
Hutchison Quarries operate a modern and well-maintained fleet and have a high regard for health and safety with great benefits and conditions.
For further information or to apply for one of the positions please contact 0407163396.
7: Car washer/yard person
We are seeking a car washer/yard person to join one of the Southern Downs best known and respected dealerships.
Reporting to the sales manager, your new role will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the dealership's vehicles;
- Ensuring vehicles are highly presentable for sales;
- Vehicle movement and transportation;
- Day to day duties around the dealership.
Applicant must have a valid driver's licence - including manual transmissions.
Please forward your resume to David Cassels in writing or by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or PO BOX 1067, Warwick Q 4370
8: Music tutors/teachers
Assumption College is seeking music Teachers, music Tutors and/or musicians to provide private tutoring to students in instrumental music.
Positions commence week of January 22, 2018 and are ongoing.
Closing date for applications is January 15, 2018 at 5pm.
Applicants should provide:
- A letter/email indicating reasons for applying and outline of experience and qualifications for the position.
- A brief resume
- The names and contact details of three referees
- Copy of Blue Card
Please send applications to the principal's personal assistant via email:
9: Disability support worker
Quality Lifestyle Support is seeking a disability support worker.
Duties will include assisting a person and supporting individuals:
- in their private residential homes in the Warwick and surrounding areas
- in cleaning, cooking and other activities of daily living, including at times personal care routines accessing the community.
- be passionate about their role
- be available to be rostered on for single hours, 12 and 24 hour shifts, this will include weekends
- have daily email access
- possess a mobile phone
-possess a current driver's license and have their own transport
-possess a First Aid and CPR certificates,
- Be prepared to immediately obtain Working with Children 'Blue Card', a Disability Services 'Positive Notice Card" as well as a current National Police Check.
- possess Certificate III in Disability or Aged Care is desirable or be prepared to obtain this qualification.
This is a flexible and rewarding position that will suit a person who is responsive to the needs and wants of a person with a disability.
Please send an updated resume and a cover letter including any experience in the relevant fields and reasons for applying for this position to the following email address email@example.com
10: Director of co-curricular activities
Scots PGC is seeking a director of co-curricular activities.
The director of co-curricular activities is tasked with overseeing the College's comprehensive array of sports and activities that contribute to the holistic education of our students.
The position is full-time and is a part of the college executive.
On-site accommodation may be negotiated as a part of the overall package for the successful applicant.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Well-developed knowledge of the College's co-curricular offerings.
- The ability to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience in the leadership of school sporting and activity programmes.
- The ability to teach at least two subject areas.
- Current registration with Queensland College of Teachers or the ability to be registered to teach in Queensland.
- The ability to coach a variety of school-based sports.
11: Experienced traffic controller staff required
The position is for immediate start and the right applicant must have Queensland Traffic Control licences level RIIWHS205D and RIIWHS302D.
Applicants must be able to work flexible work hours including nights and weekends.
Successful applicants will be able to work well with others, have a positive attitude, ensure a safe working environment is maintained at all times.
- Be compliant to MUTCD and company policy and procedures
- Have a manual drivers licence and reliable transport.
- Must have a smart phone for confirmation of jobs and time-sheets
Please forward your resume including relevant experience and employment availability.
BUSHKids are seeking a psychologist for the Warwick based team.
The right applicant will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with families and other organisations in the provision of psychological services to children who require support for social, emotional or behavioural difficulties, which are significantly impacting on the child's overall health and well-being.
- Actively participate in the multidisciplinary team setting with particular emphasis on the delivery of psychology services to optimise development and independence for children and their families.
- Promote the importance of early intervention and its role in preventing long term emotional, educational and behavioural issues through community development and health promotion strategies.
Mandatory requirements for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology (4 year degree)
- Current full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Current C class Queensland drivers licence
- Proof of hepatitis B vaccination status
Applicants are to submit a brief resume with two referees; and a maximum two page written response outlining your suitability for the role addressing the key selection criteria.
Please email your application to the Service Manager - Children's Allied Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries can be made by phoning BUSHkids on 38707288 or email email@example.com
For more information and the Position Description go to the BUSHkids website at www.bushkids.org.au
Closing date for applications: COB Wednesday, 13 December 2017
13: Dump truck driver
Workforce Express is seeking applications from dump truck drivers with HR license, loader experience preferred, for a temporary position to start immediately.
Accommodation is supplied, 4 days a week roster.
To be successful for this role, you will require the following.
- HR License
- White card
- Loader experience preferred
- Fit for work and right attitude
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
To be considered for this position, applicants are encouraged to apply via seek and register on our website www.workforceexpress.com.au.