JOBS JOBS JOBS: 13 positions available in Warwick right now
IS IT your new year's resolution to start a new career?
If so, look no further, as we give you a list of jobs up for grabs in Warwick right now.
Bed Bath N' Table is seeking a retail store manager at their new store in Rose City Shoppingworld.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a Store Manager in a fast paced/ high turnover retail environment.
- A passion for retail, our products & providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Experience managing the performance and training and development of a medium sized team
- Personal drive in achieving store & individual sales budgets and KPI's
- Outstanding communication & leadership skills
- High visual merchandising standards & experience working with weekly visual merchandising plans
Please apply with your updated resume here. All shortlisted candidates will be advised.
Ally fashion is looking for a new manager to join its team in Rose City Shoppingworld.
Duties and responsibilities required to fulfill this role are:
- Ability to organise and maintain large volume of stock, with a high visual merchandise appeal
- Meet sales and KPI budgets through balancing both customer service and administrative duties
- Ability to prepare and manage staff rosters in-line with sales achievement
- Ability to recruit, train and develop teams
- Stock and expense control management
- Possess a willingness to learn and 'can do' approach
- Capable of taking responsibility for your personal and store results
- Desire to establish a long term career
Please submit your application and resume here or apply direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Canning Downs Pty Ltd has a vacancy for an experienced gardener for a rural property near Warwick.
The candidate should have an excellent knowledge of and be able to demonstrate skills in the following fields:
- Garden maintenance, plant care and diseases, and their seasonal requirements. Fertilisers, insecticides and herbicides.
- Proper care and maintenance of equipment.
- Maintenance of watering supply and systems and basic building/handyman repairs.
- Excellent planning ability.
- Ability to work independently and also as a member of a small team.Remuneration will be based on experience.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Toll is currently seeking experienced, MC/HR and general delivery drivers.
The successful candidates will work primarily from the Toll Warwick Branch and will possess the following:
- Currently possess a valid MC / HR Driver's Licence and Forklift Licence
- Have evidence of an extensive and responsible driving history
- Have sound geographical knowledge of the Warwick and surrounding areas
- Be reliable and possess a strong work ethic
- A high level of understanding for safe work practices
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to be a team player
If you are interested in this position, please apply here or email your resume to: Glen Williamson - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Horse and Jockey Hotel is looking for someone to take the next step in their career as a chef.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Proven ability to work in a cohesive kitchen team.
- Excellent cookery skills and passion to excel in this industry
- Ability to follow direction & contribute to the team
- Strong Al la carte & function experience
- Ensuring a safe and hygienic work environment
- Ability to work in line to budget and with group company policies.
If you have what it takes, apply here
Local laws officer
Southern Downs Regional Council is after applicants for the position of a local laws officer (pest management).
To be successful in this role you will need to have knowledge and experience in the identification and control methods of declared pests and hold a Commercial Operators licence pertaining to the application of chemicals. You will need experience in investigation, enforcement and report writing, together with a high level of interpersonal skills in dealing with people in difficult circumstances.
Access the Information package at www.sdrc.qld.gov.au or call 1300 MY SDRC (1300 697 372). You must supply all the information requested on the Vacancy Coversheet in your application.
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 19 January
Priceline Warwick and Discount Drug Store Warwick both have a position available for a pharmacist to join their teams.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Working as part of an experienced team you will work along side the Pharmacist Manager for the day to day running of the dispensary. You will take responsibilty as Pharmacist In Charge on some rostered shifts.
- The working roster is Wednesday through to Monday with every Tuesday and Wednesday as a rostered day off.
- Skills and experience
To be successful in applying you will ideally posses the following:
- Registered Pharmacist
- Previous experience with FRED and LOTS dispensing software preferred but not essential
- Availability to work across store trading hours including some evenings and every weekend
Senior maths teacher
Anzuk is looking for a maths teacher to come aboard.
- Have a calm presence and the ability to think clearly when under pressure
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered with QCT
- Possess current references (must be in leadership positions)
How to Apply: To apply for this position, visit here and upload your resume including referee details (as outlined in the application requirements). For all enquiries, please contact Jackie on (07) 3606 1082.
Hope's Body Repairs is seeking a diesel mechanic to join their local team.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Servicing all heavy vehicles & 4wd
- Suspension repairs
- Air conditioning repairs
- Welding repairs
Skills and experience
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Forklift, HR licence and Air/Con licence an advantage
To apply, call 4661 2010 or visit here.
Ihear is looking for a audiologist/audiometrist to join their team.
Ihear's success is also down to choice of employees. It hires the best and the brightest people with qualities that stand out from the rest. It looks for individuals who have a genuine desire to help its patients with their friendly and caring outlook, passion for meeting and exceeding patient's needs with every interaction and who take pride in delivering work to the highest possible standards.
If this sounds like you and you would like to join the team, they have an opportunity for a talented clinician to work as part of the Warwick team. Candidates must have a QP number.
Please forward your application with CV and Cover letter here.
Granite Belt Support Services is looking for an Occupational Therapist who is passionate about working with children and their families who may be experiencing disability, social, emotional and/or behavioural difficulties.
Mandatory Requirements for this role:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Occupational Therapy (4 year degree)
- Current Full registration with the AHPRA
- Current C Class Queensland Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card)
- Current Personal Indemnity Insurance
Please email your application to the Therapy Manager - email@example.com
Applications close Friday January 12.
A traffic controller is being sought after in Warwick.
- Must have Queensland Traffic Control licences level RIIWHS205D and RIIWHS302D
- Applicants must be able to work flexible work hours including nights and weekends
- Successful applicants will be able to work well with others, have a positive attitude, ensure a safe working environment is maintained at all times.
- Be compliant to MUTCD and company policy and procedures
- Have a manual drivers licence and reliable transport.
- Must have a SMART PHONE for confirmation of jobs and timesheets
Store team member
Coles is offering a choice of openings across Service (Checkouts), Nightfill, Fresh Produce, Bakery, Grocery, Meat, Delicatessen and Seafood in their upcoming store in Rose City Shoppingworld.