Make Friday 13th the day you win a Mirage
THIS Friday the 13th it seems numbers are in your favour for the brand new Mitsubishi Mirage giveaway at Cassels Automotive that will be drawn tomorrow.
Though over 15,000 entries have been submitted your chances of winning are greater than you know.
The team at the Warwick Daily News have crunched some numbers.
Compared to the number of entries currently submitted you are more likely to win the Mirage than:
- Win an Olympic medal.
- Date a supermodel.
- Find a four-leaf clover on the first try.
- Contract mad cow disease.
- Be struck by lightning.
- Become an astronaut.
- Get canonised.
- Be killed by either a snake, jellyfish, shark or crocodile.
The Daily News, Cassels Automotive and Rose City Shoppingworld Mirage giv-eaway is valued at $12,990.
Simply collect all six letters to spell MIRAGE, then attach the tokens to an entry form from the Daily News.
Entries close at 1pm today for the grand draw tomorrow.
The Mitsubishi Mirage has been highly ranked by critics - the ES took out Best City Car category in Drive's 2013 Car of the Year awards.
Wheels Magazine also named the Mirage a Gold Star Car award winner in the Light Car Under $14,000 category while NRMA identified it as the cheapest new car to own and run in its annual study of vehicle operating costs.
The big draw
- Where: Cassels Automotive, 20 Alexandra Dr
- When: 1pm tomorrow. Entrants must be present to win.
- For terms and conditions, see the website www.warwick dailynews.com.au/ competitionterms