Man suffers electric shock in late-night cleaning incident

A SPOT of late night cleaning turned dangerous for a South Burnett man after he suffered an electric shock.

Queensland Ambulance paramedics were called to a Kingaroy home about 10.14pm with reports a man in his early 40s had suffered an electric shock.

Paramedics report the man had been cleaning when the incident occurred.

He was taken by ambulance to the Kingaroy Hospital in a stable condition.



NAMED: Everyone appearing in court today

Premium Content NAMED: Everyone appearing in court today

A full list of who is listed to face charges in Warwick Magistrates Court, updated...

Fatal levels of nicotine in Queensland vapes

Premium Content Fatal levels of nicotine in Queensland vapes

Poisons lines inundated with calls about nicotine poisoning from vapers

FOR SALE: This slice of Warwick history could be yours

Premium Content FOR SALE: This slice of Warwick history could be yours

From maternity hospital to Queenslander home, this Rose City icon has just hit the...