A MAN was preparing to cook a barbecue when a gas bottle exploded and burnt his body. 

Witnesses said they heard a loud bang at the residential address around 6pm Tuesday.

He was transported by ambulance to Bundaberg Hospital in a stable condition. 



MEGA GALLERY: Hundreds flock to 2021 Stanthorpe Rodeo

Premium Content MEGA GALLERY: Hundreds flock to 2021 Stanthorpe Rodeo

PHOTOS: A little rain didn’t deter eager rodeo enthusiasts from heading to check...

SHOCK TREND: ‘Wrong sex’ bubs aborted

Premium Content SHOCK TREND: ‘Wrong sex’ bubs aborted

Qld parents are aborting babies that are not their preferred gender

Huge crowds put Warwick’s Scottish heritage on the map

Premium Content Huge crowds put Warwick’s Scottish heritage on the map

Bagpipes, westies and more: Catch all the fun from Warwick Caledonian Society’s...