Man with face burns after gas bottle explosion

 

A MAN has been hospitalised with burns after a gas bottle exploded in the Gold Coast Hinterland last night.

Critical care paramedics were called to a private residence at Tamborine Mountain about 8.35pm.

It's understood a gas bottle had exploded, causing a man in his 40s to be burned on his legs, arms and face.

He was taken to Royal Brisbane Hospital in a stable condition.

Originally published as Man with face burns after gas bottle explosion



'I thought it was a tumour’: Youngster’s shock diagnosis

premium_icon 'I thought it was a tumour’: Youngster’s shock diagnosis

A mum reveals how daughter's seriousness illness changed their lives

Warwick train tourism to soar with new initiative

premium_icon Warwick train tourism to soar with new initiative

‘Not just a steam train ride’: Rebranding pushes Rose City toward future as...

MORNING BRIEF: All the news you need to start your day

premium_icon MORNING BRIEF: All the news you need to start your day

The Daily News rounds up the region’s biggest stories, alongside weather...