A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.



REVEALED: shocking number of Southern Downs dog ‘attacks’

Premium Content REVEALED: shocking number of Southern Downs dog ‘attacks’

Council data exposes which hot spots are the worst for dangerous run-ins with...

COLD CASE: Star-crossed lovers spark triple murder

Premium Content COLD CASE: Star-crossed lovers spark triple murder

The Upper Freestone farmer was the quiet type, notorious for his ‘high morals’ and...

Frustrated Warwick mum assaults child’s ‘bully’

Premium Content Frustrated Warwick mum assaults child’s ‘bully’

The court heard the woman’s special needs son had been physically attacked days...