Menu
News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths



Warwick officer covered in glass in 'serious assault'

CHARGED: A man was charged with serious assault after causing shattered glass to fall on a police officer.

Offender allegedly kicked the window of a police vehicle.

Shed, cars engulfed by flames in Southern Downs fire

BLAZE BURNING: Crews are rushing to a grass fire at Pratten.

House narrowly escapes damage in five-acre fire

Rodeo queens hit Warwick to vie for national title

Miss Rodeo Queen Australia hopeful and 2016 Warwick Rodeo Queen Ashleigh Grant.

Our own Ashleigh Grant is among six women competing for the crown

Local Partners