Squash grand final fixtures tonight at St Mary's Courts
WARWICK Rose Squash Club champion Nev Erskine will play Stuart Anderson in the line 1 match in tonight's fixture grand final at St Mary's Courts.
Erskine will play for the Reebok team against Stuart's team Asics.
Asics won the minor premiership and major semi final and start tonight's grand final as favourites.
Stuart's wife Michelle will play line 4 in the Reebok team.
Nev's mother Gay is line 2 for Asics and her grandchildren Jordan (line 4) and Eliza (line 7) will play for the same team.
The reality is the winning team will include either an Anderson or Erskine regardless of the result.
Head to head clashes (Reebok players first)
- Line 1 Nev Erskine v Stuart Anderson
- Line 2 Michael Hunter v Gay Erskine
- Line 3 Chris Guymer v Mitch Gillott
- Line 4 Michelle Anderson v Jordan Erskine
- Line 5 Tristin Hillebrand v Sebastian Johnson
- Line 6 Flynn Donaldson v Geoff Hardacre
- Line 7 Shaun Kelly v Eliza Erskine.
Trophies will be presented at the club Christmas Party on Saturday night at the Warwick Golf Club.