Terms and Conditions
Warwick Daily News – Night of Horrors
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants must be Australian residents to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants under the age of 18 years at the time of entry must have parent or legal guardian consent to be eligible to enter.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The Promoter is Warwick Newspapers Pty Ltd, 50 Albion Street, Warwick Qld 4370.
ABN: 90 009 657 416.
- To enter, Contestants must collect the entry form published in the Warwick Daily News on May 7, May 9 and May 10, 2016.
- The entry form must be original newsprint.
- Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- The entry form must be completed in full and placed in an envelope addressed and Warwick Daily News – Night of Horrors; then:
- Send to: PO Box 358, Warwick Qld 4370; or
- Deliver to: 50 Albion Street, Warwick, Qld, 4370.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion period.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however can only win one (1) prize.
- One original entry form per standard envelope.
- While entry is free, contestants are responsible for the cost of delivery or postage of their entries.
There will be one (1) winner chosen by random draw. The winner will receive the Ultimate Family Pass (2 adults, 2 children) which includes:
- Four (4) general admission tickets
- Four (4) unlimited ride bracelets
- Free entry for four (4) to each of the 3 mazes and the Indoor Zombie Laser Skirmish.
- Winner must collect their prize no later than 3:00pm Friday May 13, 2016 or the prize will be forfeited.
- Ultimate Prize Pack passes, ride bracelets and entry to mazes and skirmish are only valid for this event and cannot be used for any other event.
- The total maximum retail value of the prize pool is $280.00 (inclusive of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize, are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The competition commences on Saturday May 7, 2016 and closes at 10:00am Wednesday May 11, 2016 (“promotion period”). Entries received after the promotion period will be deemed as invalid.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The prize winner will be selected in a random draw at the Warwick Daily News, 50 Albion Street, Warwick Qld 4370 at 10:15am Wednesday May 11, 2016 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Winners will be contacted by telephone.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be published in the Warwick Daily News on Thursday May 12, 2016.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes must be claimed in person and Government issued Photo ID is required.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian to collect the prize on their behalf.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
- Prize must be collected by 3:00pm Friday May 13, 2016 or prize will be forfeited.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
28. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
29. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
30. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
31. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
33. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.