TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Warwick Daily News – Win Tickets to The Chronicle PBR All Stars Challenge
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants must be permanent Australian residents who reside in the Warwick Daily News distribution area to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants who are aged under 18 years must have parent/legal guardian consent to be eligible to enter.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, then these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- The Promoter is Toowoomba Newspapers Pty Ltd, 109 Neil Street, Toowoomba Qld 4350, ABN 63 009 820 035.
- To enter, Contestants must collect the entry form published in the Warwick Daily News on September 23, 2016; September 30, 2016 and October 7, 2016.
- Entry forms must be original.
- Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- The contestant must place their fully completed entry form into an envelope marked Warwick Daily News – Win Tickets to The Chronicle PBR All Star Challenge; then
- Deliver or send to: 50 Albion Street, Qld 4370.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion period (clause 14).
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, but can win only one (1) prize.
- Entrants are responsible for any cost associated with delivering entries via office delivery or by post.
- There will be two (2) winners chosen via a random draw. The winners will each receive:
- 1 of 2 double passes (2 people) to the PBR All Star Challenge at Clive Berghofer Stadium, 47 Arthur Street, Toowoomba on October 15, 2016, retail value $70.00 each (inclusive of GST).
- Gates open at 5:30pm, with PBR All Stars commencing at 7:00pm.
- Winners must collect their prize by no later than 11:55am Thursday October 13, 2016. Prizes not collected will be placed in an uncollected prize redraw (clause 23).
- The double passes are for this PBR event only and cannot be used at any other PBR event.
- Any costs associated with attendance at the PBR event are the responsibility of the winner.
- The total maximum retail value of this prize is $140.00 (inclusive of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize, are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The competition commences at 9:00am Friday September 23, 2016 and closes at 12:00pm Friday October 7, 2016 (“Promotion period”). Entries received after the Promotion Period will be deemed as invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The prize winners will be selected via a random draw at the Warwick Daily News office, 50 Albion Street, Warwick Qld 4370 at 3:00pm (AEST) on Friday October 7, 2016.
- The prize will be awarded following winner validation and verification. The winner will be contacted by telephone.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be published in the Warwick Daily News on Tuesday October 11, 2016.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes that remain uncollected will be entered into an uncollected prize redraw at Warwick Daily News, 50 Albion Street, Warwick Qld. Winners will be selected by random draw at 12:00pm (AEST) Thursday October 13, 2016.
- Prize winners will be notified by telephone.
- Prizes must be claimed in person from the Warwick Daily News office. Government issued ID is required to confirm identity and residential address.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- Contestants aged under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian to collect the prize on their behalf.
- All prizes must be picked up by 11:55am Thursday October 13, 2016.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
- Prizes that remain uncollected at 12:00pm (AEST) Thursday October 13, 2016 will be placed in an uncollected prize redraw (clause 23).
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
31. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
32. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
33. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
34. Subject to complying with all relevant state and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition.
35. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or infect the administration, security fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given by State Regulation.
36. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
38. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.