Terms and Conditions: Warwick Daily News – Win a Christmas Ham
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Contestants under the age of 18 years, must have parent/legal guardian consent to enter this competition. Contestants must be an Australian resident to be eligible to enter.
The Promoter is The Warwick Newspaper Pty Limited, 50 Albion Street, Warwick Queensland 4370. ACN: 009 820 035
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must collect from the Warwick Daily News, the entry form, published between Friday November 20, 2015 and Thursday December 10, 2015.
The entry form must be original newsprint.
Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
The entry form must be completed and placed in an envelope addressed to Warwick Daily News – Win a Christmas Ham; then:
- Send to: PO Box 358, Warwick Qld 4370 (so it is received before the closing date/time); or
- Deliver to: 50 Albion Street, Warwick Qld 4370.
Contestants may submit more than one entry.
One original entry form per standard envelope.
- 1 of 4 Christmas Hams from Carey Bros. Butchery. Retail value $100.00 each.
- Winners must collect their letter for their ham no later than 5:00pm (AEST) on Friday December 20, 2015.
- The total maximum retail value of the prizes for this competition is $400.00 (inclusive of GST).
All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variance in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize became unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences on Saturday November 20, 2015 and closes at 3:00pm (AEST) Thursday December 10, 2015 (closing date/time). Entries received after the closing date/time will be deemed as invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
4 Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winners will be selected in a random draw at Warwick Daily News office, 50 Albion Street, Warwick at 3:15pm on Thursday December 10, 2015. Prizes will be awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s details will be published in the Warwick Daily News Public Notices on Friday December 11, 2015. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and Government issued photo ID is required. Any winner must complete a Release Form confirming collection of their prize. All prizes (other than specified) must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
7. Uncollected Prize Redraw: Prizes that remain uncollected at 5:00pm (AEST) Friday December 20, 2015 will be entered into an uncollected prize redraw. Winners will be drawn randomly at 5:05pm (AEST) Friday December 20, 2015.
8. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.